Can you get to level 8...?

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2019 19:00:50 +0000

Sometimes (and by sometimes, I mean always) progressing can feel
grueling. It can be frustrating, slow, and some days may feel
like you're even getting worse. That's all part of the fun!

Unless you actually ARE getting worse...

We can think of our guitar playing in a video game kind of way.
Like we're progressing through different levels of skill based on
certain goals or milestones along the way. And just like a video
game, the higher you go, the harder it gets (law of diminishing
returns). Today, I'm going to talk about ACTIVE practicing and
how it can help you overcome those rough spots in LESS time than
you would spend with a regular, passive routine!

WHAT LEVEL ARE YOU ON? ( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/gkuo78oqvvu5hepxz8/3ohphkh22mzg44/aHR0cHM6Ly95b3V0dS5iZS84NFExcEpad25nVQ== )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/gkuo78oqvvu5hepxz8/n4uohvhxxqr066/aHR0cHM6Ly95b3V0dS5iZS84NFExcEpad25nVQ== )

Practice Well!

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/gkuo78oqvvu5hepxz8/0diwh9h99ezrgn/aHR0cDovL3lvdXR1YmUuY29tL3dhbGxpbWFubg== )