I learned my lesson...

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2019 19:19:31 +0000

Today I'd like to take you back 20 years ago in a small recording
studio somewhere in Belgium. The studio had been booked for three
solid days by a French singer to record her debut album.
Everything had gone well and the session was getting close to an
end. The only thing left was the solo for the title track. That's
when it happened... Or should I say - that's when it did not
happen.

You see, no matter how hard he tried, the guitarist could not
deliver. Nothing he played worked. There were only a few hours
left before the end of the booked studio time. The band was
getting impatient. The artist started to wonder if she hired the
right guy for the job. The guitarist was getting very nervous...

That guitarist was me.

So here I was sweating bullets and embarrassed. I thought I could
rely on my improvisation skills to go through this solo, but it
just didn't work. The clock was ticking... And then something
life changing happened.

>From behind his desk, the sound engineer suggested I put the
guitar down. I knew that he was right. I had no business playing
guitar at a paid session. I thought my career was done and
proceeded to let go of my instrument. As soon as I did, the
engineer looked at me with a smile and said "let's try again, but
this time sing". Now you need to understand that I was not a very
good singer, but I decided to play the game and low and behold -
what came out was one of the most melodic solos I've ever
created. From that experience was born the Melodic Theme Formula.

You see, I've used this exact formula for over two decades. I
wrote entire albums using it. I won many guitar contests using
it. The formula has even helped me get many high paying session
gigs. I hope this doesn't come as bragging as this is certainly
not my intent. I just want you to understand how powerful and
life changing this formula is.

The full step-by-step method is explained in much detail in the
Melodic Theme Formula course which I am offering at a big
discounted price to a few select players this week.

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/n4uk4xk633cquoxm5o/3ohphkh29486np/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ3VpdGFycGxheWJhY2suY29tL3AvbWVsb2RpYy1mb3JtdWxh )

Click here to discover the Melodic Theme Formula course! (
https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/n4uk4xk633cquoxm5o/n4uohvhx564wk7/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ3VpdGFycGxheWJhY2suY29tL3AvbWVsb2RpYy1mb3JtdWxh )

In the course, you will discover the secret to crafting amazing
melodic themes all the time, regardless of the chord progression,
style or even instrumentation used. This is the exact formula
I've been using for years. Using this has enabled me to play on
many records and opened new doors in my musical career I would
never have dreamed of.

This course is available for a very special discounted price this
week only!

If you have any questions about the course, simply respond to
this email and I'll get back to you directly!David

PS: If you are not interested in this course, you can click here
( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/n4uk4xk633cquoxm5o/8xinr9dztoh2pq8e5e/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ3VpdGFycGxheWJhY2suY29tL3AvZW1haWxz ) to hear less about it!

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/n4uk4xk633cquoxm5o/mwf7h5hq0mxknq/aHR0cDovL3lvdXR1YmUuY29tL3dhbGxpbWFubg== )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/n4uk4xk633cquoxm5o/76t7h8h6pwev4p/aHR0cDovL3d3dy5mYWNlYm9vay5jb20vZ3VpdGFycGxheWJhY2s= )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/n4uk4xk633cquoxm5o/pnceh9h25gek77/aHR0cHM6Ly9pbnN0YWdyYW0uY29tL2Rhdmlkd2FsbGltYW5u )