Tracktion eNews - Introducing RetroMod Digital 1 - Buy 2 Get 1 Free

From: Tracktion <reply_at_tracktion.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2019 20:30:05 +0000

Introducing RetroMod Digital 1
The 80s were a magical time for musicians, with the analog palette sharing the scene with an exciting new world of digital synthesis.

RetroMod Digital 1 brings you the best of that 80s sound: we captured thousands of waveforms generated from the original instruments to bring you a huge choice of evolving pads, shining electric pianos, metallic picked instruments, harsh basses and loads more.

Digital 1 is the ultimate virtual instrument that lets you re-experience the hybrid 80s sound.

https://www.tracktion.com/newsletter/l/XvF763R4qLohJ3vCg4n763v98A/PnG9tH7QR0CefzyWFpt5Wg/sA1mKYBPeu98lj3zARwKKgnewsletter/l/XvF763R4qLohJ3vCg4n763v98A/9H9bMF4vhUVBt6DMv5PtGw/sA1mKYBPeu98lj3zARwKKg

To celebrate the launch of Digital 1, please enjoy our Launch SALE this​ weekend​ only! Buy 2 RetroMod and get 1 free.

Read full newsletter online here:
https://www.tracktion.com/newsletter/w/XvF763R4qLohJ3vCg4n763v98A/tuhljqM3zcIMiQTGyXCi2A/sA1mKYBPeu98lj3zARwKKg

Explore everything Tracktion has to offer:
https://www.tracktion.com

Find us on Facebook
https://www.tracktion.com/newsletter/l/XvF763R4qLohJ3vCg4n763v98A/6EnWlQnhkDl1KEUyFebTjQ/sA1mKYBPeu98lj3zARwKKg

---------
You're receiving this because you are a registered Tracktion user. These updates often include important information about your software. We promise not to bug you too often but, if you choose not to receive updates from us, please feel free to unsubscribe below.

Unsubscribe from this mailing: