Can I ask for your advice?

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 15:53:28 +0000

The reason I'm emailing you today is because I am about to start
putting together a new series of guitar progress tips. But before
I do that I want to make sure I'm covering topics that are most
important to YOU.My question to you is:

When it comes to your progress on the electric guitar, what is
the single biggest challenge, frustration or problem that you've
been struggling with?Would you please click the link below to
tell me so I can make sure I address your specific situation in
the upcoming content:

CLICK HERE ( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/wvupgop6kkaghr7oe0/e0hph7hl23l07g/aHR0cHM6Ly9nby5idWNrZXRmb3Jtcy5jb20vZHMvOTRiNmE3YmU= )

Thank you so much for your time!

David

PS: Question to you:

When it comes to your progress on the electric guitar, what is
the single biggest challenge, frustration or problem that you've
been struggling with?

Would you please click below to answer the question?CLICK HERE (
https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/wvupgop6kkaghr7oe0/75u7h8h6m26o97/aHR0cHM6Ly9nby5idWNrZXRmb3Jtcy5jb20vZHMvOTRiNmE3YmU= )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/wvupgop6kkaghr7oe0/pvieh9h2lw2z4n/aHR0cDovL3lvdXR1YmUuY29tL3dhbGxpbWFubg== )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/wvupgop6kkaghr7oe0/6kfeh8h5d857l9/aHR0cDovL3d3dy5mYWNlYm9vay5jb20vZ3VpdGFycGxheWJhY2s= )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/wvupgop6kkaghr7oe0/55tvh7hnzdnmg4/aHR0cHM6Ly9pbnN0YWdyYW0uY29tL2Rhdmlkd2FsbGltYW5u )