Have you heard of this guy?!?

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2019 21:38:02 +0000

Have you ever heard of Nick Kellie? He's an incredible player and
fellow teacher. Nick and I met many years ago at a teaching gig
and remained good friends ever since. One of the first things
that drew me to Nick (besides his witty British sense of humor)
was his ability to effortlessly blaze through the fretboard at
very high speed while remaining in total control of his music.

It turns out that I wasn't the only one impressed by Nick
Kellie's playing. Steve Vai discovered my friend's first solo
record and signed him on his Favored Nations label. I knew Nick
had something special. So I asked him one day about his secret.
You know what he said? Economy Picking!

Economy Picking is a technique that enables players to play very
fast while remaining very relaxed. This results in a very smooth
sound that can be used in any musical genres. So I decided to get
to work on it.

This brings me to the topic of this email. Nick Kellie and I
prepared a massive course teaching you exactly how to learn,
develop and master the economy picking technique in a brand new
course called Simply Sweeping.

CLICK HERE TO DISCOVER THE NEW COURSE (
https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/68uvmrvkoofou2p8d7/owhkhqh68mzl3p/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ3VpdGFycGxheWJhY2suY29tL3Avc2ltcGx5c3dlZXBpbmc= )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/68uvmrvkoofou2p8d7/zlughnhkd2gr9n/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ3VpdGFycGxheWJhY2suY29tL3Avc2ltcGx5c3dlZXBpbmc= )

Have you been playing for years, but can't seem to play as fast
as "the other guys" do?Do you want to play fast but don't have
time to sit down for hours to practice the same boring exercises
over and over again?Are you a Blues player who wants to add a bit
of speed to your music?Check out Simply Sweeping (
https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/68uvmrvkoofou2p8d7/pvieh9h27wv5km/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ3VpdGFycGxheWJhY2suY29tL3Avc2ltcGx5c3dlZXBpbmc= )This may very well be the exact
technique course you need!David

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/68uvmrvkoofou2p8d7/5gfvh7hn9deop8/aHR0cDovL3lvdXR1YmUuY29tL3dhbGxpbWFubg== )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/68uvmrvkoofou2p8d7/qmt8h7h46mx2gm/aHR0cDovL3d3dy5mYWNlYm9vay5jb20vZ3VpdGFycGxheWJhY2s= )