I heard you are interested in sweeping?

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2019 17:33:50 +0000

Ok, before I get into this email I'll start with a disclaimer!If
you are NOT interested in sweeping and economy picking - that is
completely OK! This is not for everyone, I get it!If you are NOT
INTERESTED and no longer want to receive emails about the Simply
Sweeping course, click here to be removed from the emails (
https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/5qud5rdp77t8u95dzkt6/n2hmekvnfvhxn5l520/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ3VpdGFycGxheWJhY2suY29tL3AvZW1haWxz )!Still reading? Ok, good! So... I
take it you are interested in learning the secrets of sweeping
and economy picking. It's actually way easier than you ight
think! It just requires a method and yes, a bit of discipline.
You can do it though!

This week, master economy player Nick Kellie whom Frank Gambale
speaks of as "one of the best up-and-coming players out there
today" and I are launching a new massive course on the subject
teaching you exactly how to develop and implement the economy
picking technique into your playing.

CLICK HERE TO DISCOVER THE COURSE ( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/5qud5rdp77t8u95dzkt6/wvu2hghkrvlvmp/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ3VpdGFycGxheWJhY2suY29tL3Avc2ltcGx5c3dlZXBpbmc= )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/5qud5rdp77t8u95dzkt6/rki8hoh3qvovkr/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ3VpdGFycGxheWJhY2suY29tL3Avc2ltcGx5c3dlZXBpbmc= )

The course will teach you the exact method to quickly and
efficiently master tall the subtle movemenst required to become
an incredibly fast and precise guitar player while remaining
musical and tasteful. Check it out!

PS: CLICK HERE ( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/5qud5rdp77t8u95dzkt6/0pfwh9h9mwpwn5/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ3VpdGFycGxheWJhY2suY29tL3Avc2ltcGx5c3dlZXBpbmc= ) to save on the
course this week!

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/5qud5rdp77t8u95dzkt6/mot7h5hqo0l024/aHR0cDovL3lvdXR1YmUuY29tL3dhbGxpbWFubg== )