An exercise to make theory easier

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 19:01:09 +0000

Learning to understand theory can sometimes be a long, had
process. Memorizing that theory and putting it to use can take
even longer. I've seen this be a source of frustration for many
guitarists, and some may even give up out of how slow the process
can feel.

That's why I do videos like these-- to help make the process feel
smoother, easier, and more rewarding. Memorizing your intervals
and how they sound is a great thing that ear training can do for
you, and through that you can create more complex and meaningful
pieces. However, that ear training can take a lot of time and
patience. As part of that process, what if you were to work in
reverse? Play first, find the cool chord, and use that as a way
to learn? We'll talk about it in the video

THE BEST WAY TO LEARN IS TO STAY INTERESTED (
https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/mvu42346ees5ho6krkhm/e0hph7hl0eo3lo/aHR0cHM6Ly95b3V0dS5iZS9waGxJX1VMYkU3aw== )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/mvu42346ees5ho6krkhm/75u7h8h6o85265/aHR0cHM6Ly95b3V0dS5iZS9waGxJX1VMYkU3aw== )

Practice Well!

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/mvu42346ees5ho6krkhm/pvieh9h2zdow2w/aHR0cDovL3lvdXR1YmUuY29tL3dhbGxpbWFubg== )