SAVE up to 85% on Ink and Toner today - Free shipping available

From: 1ink.com <1ink_at_mail.bostonmarketinggroup.com>
Date: 13 Jul 2019 20:00:25 -0400
1ink

Find Printer Ink and Toner Cartridges at the Lowest Prices

Established in 2000, 1ink.com has been offering the lowest prices and highest quality printer ink and toner cartridges to millions of customers across the United States. We carry a full line of discount ink cartridges and toner cartridges for all major brands as well as specialty printer supplies such as ribbon refill rolls, thermal fax ribbons, and wide format printers.

Our remanufactured and compatible printer ink cartridges and toners are designed to meet the standards and print quality of the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) printer ink and to perform 100% to your satisfaction. Every ink and toner cartridge sold by 1ink.com undergoes a thorough testing process for quality and function before it is professionally packaged and shipped to our customers. This ensures optimum performance that easily matches the OEM ink brands at prices that can't be beat.

FREE SHIPPING AND FAST DELIVERY

We understand that the delivery time is critical in providing the best shopping experience, therefore we offer fast, same day shipping on most orders to ensure timely delivery of your purchase. You can also enjoy Free Shipping on all orders over $55 in the Contiguous U.S.

100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE

Our "Customer Focus" approach means that our customers' satisfaction comes first and it is what sets us apart from the rest. We understand that our customers are the backbone of our business; therefore, providing outstanding customer service is our number one priority.

All our discount printer ink cartridges and toner cartridges come with 1-Year Warranty and 100% money back guarantee, so you can shop confidently and risk-free. Our printer ink and toner will produce sharp, vivid prints and deliver professional results every time – guaranteed! If for any reason you are not satisfied with your order, send it back for a refund or replacement. You will love our easy, hassle-free return policy!
Unsubscribe