I would love your opinion on this!

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 17:00:19 +0000

would love your thoughts on something...

Over the last few days we made the Ultimate Play By Ear bundle
available at the lowest price it has ever been. And for some
reason you decided not to take us up on the offer yet. That’s
totally OK, but it did leave me wondering, was it something I
said? Something I didn’t say? An issue with the website?

In other words, what was the reason you decided not to invest in
the Ultimate Play By Ear bundle at this time?

Would you please click the link below to give me your thoughts?

YES, I'LL GIVE YOU FEEDBACK! ( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/gkuo78oqvvu5h3d9npir/reh8hoh344xlm6/aHR0cHM6Ly9nby5idWNrZXRmb3Jtcy5jb20vZHMvYTUxM2IwNzk= )

Thank you so much for your time!

David

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/gkuo78oqvvu5h3d9npir/8kuqhoh2zz96o7/aHR0cDovL3lvdXR1YmUuY29tL3dhbGxpbWFubg== )