lets make a night of it

From: tamar Stesel <tamarStesel3695_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2019 09:08:02 +0000

I just got this new little bikini and I was wondering if you liked how I looked in it. Im barely able to keep the top on and it is so tiny so I know you will love it. You can see pics of me in it here<http://yougotous.com/now/day/?s1=rsm2&email=none_at_none.hu>. Im sending this to you because you are my latest connection and I wanted to tease you a little bit. If you like what you see and want to come over soon to enjoy my body for a night then please drop me a line. I am very eager to have a hot time with you. Lets see where it goes.
-Brandy