Tracktion eNews - Growing Artist Community

From: Tracktion <reply_at_tracktion.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2019 20:14:00 +0000

Artist Community Spotlight
This week we're pleased to announce the launch of our new community page. Here we'll showcase feedback from established artists while bringing attention to members of our passionate community via a monthly Community Spotlight feature.

We're kicking things of with the talented Zane Smith from Simple Green Tech. Find out more about Zane and other members of the community.

If you fancy a month in the spotlight yourself, be sure to respond to the link at the bottom of the community page. A massive thanks goes out to all those who got involved so far!

SEE THE COMMUNITY

https://www.tracktion.com/newsletter/l/XvF763R4qLohJ3vCg4n763v98A/FwunO6J9YTzmqv6763TtDjuQ/sGkbyAPySfJTH9RlaN892bewnewsletter/l/XvF763R4qLohJ3vCg4n763v98A/892N7638WcVQYCqzRBxB7GjXaA/sGkbyAPySfJTH9RlaN892bew

Read full newsletter online here:
https://www.tracktion.com/newsletter/w/XvF763R4qLohJ3vCg4n763v98A/tuhljqM3zcIMiQTGyXCi2A/sGkbyAPySfJTH9RlaN892bew

Explore everything Tracktion has to offer:
https://www.tracktion.com

Find us on Facebook
https://www.tracktion.com/newsletter/l/XvF763R4qLohJ3vCg4n763v98A/C6MjFsAUKqQUcVnpRtTc892Q/sGkbyAPySfJTH9RlaN892bew

---------
You're receiving this because you are a registered Tracktion user. These updates often include important information about your software. We promise not to bug you too often but, if you choose not to receive updates from us, please feel free to unsubscribe below.

Unsubscribe from this mailing: