An update on your recent Siemens application

From: Siemens Talent Acquisition <talentacquisition.hr_at_siemens.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2019 11:39:00 +0000

Hi András,

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the role of CNC gépkezelő (91444) at Siemens.

Due to the high volume of applications we've received, we can only take forward the people we think would be most suitable for the role. Unfortunately, on this occasion, your application was unsuccessful.

We're really sorry but due to the amount of applications we receive each day, we can't give individual feedback.

However new opportunities arise every day to help us make real what matters, so please don't let this stop you from applying for a different role.

We wish you the best of luck with your career, wherever it may take you.

Thanks again,
Gabor Istvan Kocsis

Discover how thousands of people at Siemens are making the future.

            [1] Meet the Future Makers

            [2]

            [3]

            [4]