Enhance your playing by BREAKING time!

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2019 19:00:41 +0000

What's one thing that sets GREAT players apart from good players?

Think about it for a minute...

I think it's time. We talk about how the guitar legends just had
this *feel*... but what is that-- What does that mean? It means
they had such a grip-- a comfort -- with what they were playing
that they could play both in, and AROUND, time.

There's something fun to hearing straight triplets, but only for
brief amounts of time. Any solo or riff that is all just straight
notes with the same values is going to sound like something you'd
hear (very loudly) from the maxed solid state amp walking into
your local guitar store. It's not fun to play, and it's not
inspiring for listeners or players. You want to mix it up and be
comfortable with elastic time!

EVERY TOWN HAS THE GUITAR STORE GUY. WHERE DOES HE SLEEP? DOES
ANYONE KNOW? ( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/5qud5rdp77t7hmz5rpi6/n2hohvhxp4093w/aHR0cHM6Ly95b3V0dS5iZS81eEloTmlaSGFScw== )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/5qud5rdp77t7hmz5rpi6/wxi2hghkpd62w9/aHR0cHM6Ly95b3V0dS5iZS81eEloTmlaSGFScw== )

Practice Well!

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/5qud5rdp77t7hmz5rpi6/l8fehmhn9p7m3v/aHR0cDovL3lvdXR1YmUuY29tL3dhbGxpbWFubg== )