Stuck in 1st position? Let me get you unstuck!

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2019 20:52:59 +0000

Have you ever gotten stuck? It's a pretty normal thing to see in
Colorado winters. It's even more common as a guitarist though!

All the time, I see these great guitarists hammering down licks
and rhythms, but when it comes down to the actual solo... They
get stuck in two spots: The first position pentatonic, and one
octave up.

Why is that? It could be anything from lack of practice and prep,
to on-the-spot anxiety, but it's actually really easy to overcome
with just a little work! We're going to look at how to make full
use of your fretboard today, regardless of genre!

YOU CAN BREAK OUT, TRUST ME! WE JUST NEED SOME BOBBY PINS, A
UNICYCLE, AND A GETAWAY DRIVER! ( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/zluwpdwxoobnh3dw8vip/reh8hoh3g2ve3e/aHR0cHM6Ly95b3V0dS5iZS9qc0tfX2xzdklOSQ== )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/zluwpdwxoobnh3dw8vip/0vuwh9h93owk9k/aHR0cHM6Ly95b3V0dS5iZS9qc0tfX2xzdklOSQ== )

Practice Well!

PS: Do you love Blues?Take a look at this video (
https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/zluwpdwxoobnh3dw8vip/lkiehmhn80vzno/aHR0cHM6Ly9teS5ndWl0YXJwbGF5YmFjay5jb20vYmx1ZXMtc3BlY2lhbA== ) about a very special Blues pack I
put together just for you!

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/zluwpdwxoobnh3dw8vip/d9feh0hol4wmo0/aHR0cDovL3lvdXR1YmUuY29tL3dhbGxpbWFubg== )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/zluwpdwxoobnh3dw8vip/76t7h8h6rkpm69/aHR0cDovL3d3dy5mYWNlYm9vay5jb20vZ3VpdGFycGxheWJhY2s= )