Interested in fast fusion shred?

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2019 19:01:19 +0000 (UTC)

Some of you have asked me about more advanced fusion guitar
lessons. Here's the deal...Although I'm a fan of fast technical
guitar playing, I am not the most qualified teacher for that.That
said, for those of you interested in developing their technical
side, let me introduce you to one of the best fusion players I
know: Derryl Gabel.Derryl has taught some of the best (Dweezil
Zappa and Alex Hutchins amongst many others) and he is currently
offering a massive bundle of courses at an incredible discount.
CLICK HERE ( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/v8u6kw64mmurhpnl0xug/m2h7h5hq4g7z0e/aHR0cHM6Ly9mbGF0Zml2LmNvbS9wcm9kdWN0cy90aGUtZGVycnlsLWdhYmVsLXVsdGltYXRlLXZpcnR1b3NpdHktbWVnYS1wYWNr ) to grab all of
Derryl's courses for over 70% off!And because Derryl is also a
good friend of mine, he put in something a little extra for you:

Use promo code DGMEGAPACK at checkout for an extra discount!
Enjoy!David

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/v8u6kw64mmurhpnl0xug/e5uph7hlrp2ow5/aHR0cDovL3lvdXR1YmUuY29tL3dhbGxpbWFubg== )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/v8u6kw64mmurhpnl0xug/o2ikhqh6qk7dlx/aHR0cDovL3d3dy5mYWNlYm9vay5jb20vZ3VpdGFycGxheWJhY2s= )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/v8u6kw64mmurhpnl0xug/pgfeh9h2q3lo5m/aHR0cHM6Ly9pbnN0YWdyYW0uY29tL2Rhdmlkd2FsbGltYW5u )