Claire's private albums is now accessible for you

From: Beasley <andrew.woodhead2_at_virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2019 03:35:00 +0300

Title

Thank you for your attention. Follow the instructions provided down below to examine the full contents of the incoming letter.

I'll make it short and sweet. I just saw your picture and you reminded me of someone I used to know.
I miss that someone a bunch, so I made the decision to send you a brief message.
I don't wanna appear stalkerish, but I have a good gut feeling about you.
Want to hear one more weird coincidence? We really live in the same town.
Can't wait to hear back from you,
Claire
https://pretty-ameredith.xyz/ppp12:19.2sok/none_at_none.hu?name=Claire&age=35
To talk with her immediately.

Contacts:
Snaggregs Company Group
Location: Glen Allen , Virginia(VA) , 23060