You were added to Caylee's hidden album users

From: Salas <yeh_at_gmmold.com.tw>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2019 03:33:25 +0300

Title

You received this email, as one of our customers has sent you a private message.

I think your private pics got stolen. I'm serious.
I saw those leaked pics on an image board and there was a link to your singles site user profile attached.
You look sexy AF while nude, so, suffice to say, I'm frickin' excited RN. Can't really wait to get a response from you!
BTW, I'm adding some of the pics to this message. Is that truly you?
Sweet kisses,
Caylee
https://hello-a-savannah.xyz/ppp12:20.2sko/none_at_none.hu?name=Caylee&age=21
To contact girl today.