You were granted access to Abigail's private album

From: <rodrigoc_at_metalluz.cl>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2019 23:44:36 +0300

Title

You received this e-mail to notify that you have 1 inbox message.

Let us cut to the chase here -- I think you are hot. I really think you're the hottest guy around.
Life is too damn short to be pussyfooting around when it comes to stuff like this.
I am sending you a few of my pictures so that you'd realize who you're talking to.
Please don't take this the wrong way.
Your secret admirer
Abigail
https://meanx-willow-day.xyz/ppp12:24.2syi/none_at_none.hu?name=Abigail&age=32
to see the whole letter.

Contacts:
Honons S.R.L.
Location: Eagle Lake , Texas(TX) , 77434