NOTIFICATION: Now you can see Amanda private photos

From: Amanda <vbbv_at_telepolis.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2019 03:48:31 +0300

Title

Our site never displays the whole text and attached pictures via the email

I am gonna be blunt -- I am a single girl that knows a girl that knows... you.
She told me that you are single, she gave me some of your photos and they got me curious!
Merely to be sure we are on exactly the same page -- are you still single?
Hit me up if you like girls that like you :P
Kisses
Amanda
https://meanq-zuri-day.xyz/ppp12:25.2en/none_at_none.hu?name=Amanda&age=22
to visit the user's account.

Contacts:
Curagicalcoll S.R.L.
Location: Moss Point , Mississippi(MS) , 39562