Jedox eNews: Stay Updated

From: Jedox <news_at_jedox.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2019 18:50:12 +0000 (UTC)

Topics in August: Jedox Release 2019.3 · Cloud First · Gartner Magic Quadrant · Blog: EPM Tech Refresh · Results 2019 Wisdom of Crowds®

jedox-logo.png (https://iq.t.hubspotemail.net/e2t/sc2/MmZ-8ykcGxGW7ySHsW4Sw-x0W6C9w0B4_rgb9VJHKKp801q2kdBzP8M04 )

Unleash Faster Analysis and More Powerful Reporting with Jedox 2019.3

The new Jedox version 2019.3 gives report builders even more freedom to create custom visualizations and introduces several new “most wanted” features that were suggested by our users. See the highlights of the latest release in our new blog:

READ NEW BLOG (https://iq.t.hubspotemail.net/e2t/sc2/MmZ-8ykcGxGW7ySHsW4Sw-x0W6C9w0B4_rgb9VJHKKp801q2kdBzP8N04 )

“Cloud First” roll-out starts with 2019.3 Jedox release

As the Jedox Cloud continues to lead the way with innovative features for planning, budgeting and forecasting, we are introducing some updates in our newest version release.

While we will maintain the current release cycle with a new Jedox software release every quarter, we are introducing a new phased roll-out process starting with version 2019.3. The new version is available in the trial cloud for test and trial purposes. Cloud customers will be upgraded to the new version in September 2019, followed by on-premises customers in October. Try the new version today:

TRY IT FOR YOURSELF (https://iq.t.hubspotemail.net/e2t/sc2/MmZ-8ykcGxGW7ySHsW4Sw-x0W6C9w0B4_rgb9VJHKKp801q2kdBzP8P04 )

Jedox Positioned in 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Cloud FP&A Solutions

According to Gartner, “financial planning and analysis solutions support the office of finance’s efforts to manage financial planning, budgeting, modeling and performance reporting”. Gartner further adds, “the FP&A market has shifted from mature on-premises offerings to cloud solutions.”

We are pleased that Jedox has been placed by Gartner, Inc. as one of 15 vendors globally in the August 2019 Magic Quadrant for Cloud Financial Planning and Analysis Solutions for the third consecutive year.

DOWNLOAD REPORT (https://iq.t.hubspotemail.net/e2t/sc2/MmZ-8ykcGxGW7ySHsW4Sw-x0W6C9w0B4_rgb9VJHKKp801q2kdBzP8Q04 )

EPM Tech Refresh: From Business Continuity To Business Innovation

Migrate or refresh? An Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) technology refresh cycle can be daunting, but it is the perfect opportunity to consider what now best fits your organization. You can do nothing and continue without support, go through what can be a major migration, or refresh with a best-in-class alternative.

Read our latest blog to learn more about key considerations to refresh your EPM technology with a best-in-class solution.

READ BLOG (https://iq.t.hubspotemail.net/e2t/sc2/MmZ-8ykcGxGW7ySHsW4Sw-x0W6C9w0B4_rgb9VJHKKp801q2kdBzP8R04 )

Jedox Remains an Overall Leader in the Customer Experience and Vendor Credibility Models

We are pleased that for the fourth consecutive year, Jedox is the only planning software vendor worldwide who achieved an Industry Excellence Award for Overall Leadership in both the 2019 Wisdom of Crowds® Business Intelligence (BI) and the 2019 Wisdom of Crowds® Enterprise Performance Management Market Studies by independent analyst firm Dresner Advisory Services.

Check out the press release and the two 2019 Dresner market studies available for download on our website. (https://iq.t.hubspotemail.net/e2t/sc2/MmZ-8ykcGxGW7ySHsW4Sw-x0W6C9w0B4_rgb9VJHKKp801q2kdBzP8S04 )

READ PRESS RELEASE (https://iq.t.hubspotemail.net/e2t/sc2/MmZ-8ykcGxGW7ySHsW4Sw-x0W6C9w0B4_rgb9VJHKKp801q2kdBzP8T04 )

Jedox AG, Bismarckallee 7a, 79098 Freiburg, Baden-Württemberg, Deutschland

You received this email because you are subscribed to Jedox eNews (EN) from Jedox AG.

Update your email preferences (https://hs-366864.s.hubspotemail.net/hs/manage-preferences/unsubscribe?d=Vn7Zqs6wnrFnW41WtMD2m6YcnN3JFvSVWmv1rN1fk4d_kcGxGW7ySHsW4Sw-x0W6C9w0B4_rgb9VJHKKp801q2kMGKd_P20N4WN6wc8FqPSs8nW6S25db6VDjyj516VqY1&v=3&_hsenc=p2ANqtz--LF85kc5NjlEAsTxHKQ1M4B7TxnCoxwoF_K9EccWfN4KoUW8VAAWZ9GMftbGH1Dpr9lxv0ARgGa53zq3hFQbV334Zzzg&_hsmi=76219947 ) to choose the types of emails you receive or unsubscribe.