Shredding the pentatonic

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2019 19:00:57 +0000 (UTC)

I don't know how many times we've talked about playing with your
mind and not your fingers. Music comes from within, it's not just
a muscle memory thing-- that sound becomes predictable and
monotonous.

So that's why we're going to talk about a way to play mindlessly
in a super fast way...

Hey... sometimes it's just really fun to play fast, as long as
you do it tastefully!

I'm going to show you a modified version of the pentatonic scale
that allows for some crazy fast licks. These sound really cool
when you pull them off right! This is NOT a lick video... it's
about technique and how to make your playing match the sound in
your head!

A LITTLE MINDLESS PLAYING NEVER HURT ANYONE (
https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/xmu2e32klli6hw3d8kh5/owhkhqh6zgewek/aHR0cHM6Ly95b3V0dS5iZS9mRVktdWxVbmhuVQ== )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/xmu2e32klli6hw3d8kh5/zlughnhkgpzez4/aHR0cHM6Ly95b3V0dS5iZS9mRVktdWxVbmhuVQ== )

Practice Well!

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/xmu2e32klli6hw3d8kh5/5pivh7hnekwgwz/aHR0cDovL3lvdXR1YmUuY29tL3dhbGxpbWFubg== )