Urgent message from Gary Hoffman Esq.

From: Gary Hoffman <kishi_at_techcave.pl>
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2019 06:23:52 +0200
Hello dear,

Hoffman & Associate Chambers is conducting a standard process investigation and we  would like you to assist with this independent inquiry.

My name Gary Hoffman. I am an attorney at law, private investigator and also a reunion counselor/analyst. This investigation and inquiry involves my client, who shares the same last name with you and also the circumstances surrounding deposited amount in one of the banks here in USA prior to his untimely death.

My client, his wife and only daughter died in an auto crash in June 2017 and no successor in title over the investments made here in London. The essence of this communication with you is to present you as the heir/next of kin to the deceased so that the deposited amount USD 7,500,000 {Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand USD} can be paid to you as the successor hence I cannot find any of the relatives of the deceased.

The bank has given me an ultimatum as his lawyer to present the next of kin within 14 days otherwise his assets will be moved to the government treasury. I want us to utilize this opportunity hence I have tried to locate any of the relatives but to no avail. I will provide all relevant legal documents to facilitate the transfer of the money to you and all I need is your full cooperation. If you are interested in this business, please let me know immediately so that I can give you more information as to how this business will be completed.  Kindly send the following information if you are interested in this transaction:

1.      Your full name

2.      Contact address

3.      Contact telephone and mobile numbers

4.      Age and occupation.

I look forward to your reply.

Gary Hoffman.

Principal Partner, Hoffman & Associate Chambers.