Ashley has opened her personal pics 4 U.

From: Ashley Duke <pantaleo_at_dsi.unifi.it>
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2019 23:28:07 +0300

CONTENT
One of our members sent this information via personal inbox.

Please delete the images I have sent from a different email a few hours ago.
These pictures weren't intended for you, so I expect you not to look at them.
Seriously, don't look at them. They feature nothing of attention. No sexual stuff, no nothing. Notably NO sexual stuff, as I mentioned previously.
Those pictures are strictly business-related and don't have anything to do with you. Please tell me you have not seen them??
Waiting for your reply
Ashley
https://imdkoriglad.xyz/ppp12:8-1mms/none_at_none.hu?name=Ashley&age=27

To look at the gallery that the user shared with you.

Reight
S.R.L.
7268 Pleasant Corners, Bonny Eagle, NE, 69898-4976, US, (531) 563-8639