Confession: I am not who you think I am...

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2019 22:20:36 +0000 (UTC)

I just spent a few hours reading and responding to this week's
comments on the Youtube videos and just realized something.I am
not who you think I am... Let me explain!

Most people think that I am a music college graduate who spent
many formative years in a classroom learning the intricacy of
music theory and guitar composition. I am flattered by this, but
I need to be honest with you. I dropped out of music college
after 3 weeks and never graduated. There... I said it...

Now why would I tell you this? Keep reading, this is good!

You see, the reason I dropped out of music college was because I
felt a real disconnect between what was taught and what was
actually applied and used in real life musical situations. This
led me to quit college and study on my own. I spent countless
hours at the local library (no internet at the time!) reading
everything I could put my hands on concerning music theory and
composition. I was on a quest to truly understand how music
worked and how to use it as a living language to express my
musical story on the guitar.

It took years of intense research and hard work, but something
finally clicked one day. I was finally able to make sense of all
the music theory and my playing became a lot more personal and
expressive.

It's now been 20 years since the breakthrough and I realize after
all these years that dropping out of music college was the best
musical decision I ever took. Why? Because it led me to
understand (and teach) music theory in a different way - a much
more relatable and practical way.

Today, I would like to invite you to join my Guitar Infusion
course which teaches players how to finally understand and apply
music theory in a very simple - yet powerful - way.

CLICK HERE TO DISCOVER THE COURSE ( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/v8u6kw64mmumun25zmug/6qheh8hwkr2e7x/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ3VpdGFycGxheWJhY2suY29tL3Avb3Blbl9lbnJvbGxtZW50 )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/v8u6kw64mmumun25zmug/k0umh6hedw9vlz/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ3VpdGFycGxheWJhY2suY29tL3Avb3Blbl9lbnJvbGxtZW50 )

PS: The offer to join is a limited time offer, price for this
course is going up soon. Click here ( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/v8u6kw64mmumun25zmug/5pivh7h0vx92m3/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ3VpdGFycGxheWJhY2suY29tL3Avb3Blbl9lbnJvbGxtZW50
) to find out more!

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/v8u6kw64mmumun25zmug/97fzhnhxqw2rpr/aHR0cDovL3lvdXR1YmUuY29tL3dhbGxpbWFubg== )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/v8u6kw64mmumun25zmug/nmtohvhg8qo03p/aHR0cDovL3d3dy5mYWNlYm9vay5jb20vZ3VpdGFycGxheWJhY2s= )