[SPAM] GOOD NEWS

From: George Law <test_at_magconn.com.hk>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019 00:40:29 -0700

Attn:

We have finally concluded and agreed to effect your fund worth of (US$4.5) Four Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars via ATM Card as best and fatest way to receive your funds in the nearest ATM machine in your city, based on agreement with ATM department director, you will receive your ATM Card however, the below information is needed as to enable the profiling of your card and it delivery to you:

Full name:
Age:
Occupation:
Home address:
Country/city:
Direct phone number:

Once we receive this information, we will proceed without delay.

Thank you.
George Lawson