I've got two ideas to make your playing better

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 19:01:05 +0000 (UTC)

I find that guitarists often hit these plateaus in their playing,
where it just feels like you're stuck. You might not be bad, but
you feel like you definitely aren't improving and THAT can almost
feel worse.

Often times, it just takes a new angle, or simply a reminder, to
snap you out of it. Today's video is for people in this boat.

If you feel like you aren't improving-- or that you're missing
something in your playing-- I'm going to give you some tips
today. They may not be the most profound tips, but hopefully they
seem intuitive. I find that these two things work really well for
revitalizing your playing and your mindset!

"SOMETIMES YOU WANT TO GIVE UP THE GUITAR, YOU'LL HATE THE
GUITAR. BUT IF YOU STICK WITH IT, YOU'RE GONNA BE REWARDED" ~Jimi
Hendrix ( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/mvu42346ees5h8vlzzim/kkhmh6heee8kk2/aHR0cHM6Ly95b3V0dS5iZS9ybXJObHBwQWhKUQ== )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/mvu42346ees5h8vlzzim/5quvh7h0005rro/aHR0cHM6Ly95b3V0dS5iZS9ybXJObHBwQWhKUQ== )

Practice Well!

PS: I am re-launching a masterclass this week showing you how to
create awesome backing tracks.Click here to find out more! (
https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/mvu42346ees5h8vlzzim/3qiphkhrrrqee7/aHR0cHM6Ly9teS5ndWl0YXJwbGF5YmFjay5jb20vamFtdHJhY2tzLWxpdmUtc3BlY2lhbA== )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/mvu42346ees5h8vlzzim/4kfvheh999044m/aHR0cDovL3lvdXR1YmUuY29tL3dhbGxpbWFubg== )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/mvu42346ees5h8vlzzim/07twh9hxxxm33z/aHR0cDovL3d3dy5mYWNlYm9vay5jb20vZ3VpdGFycGxheWJhY2s= )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/mvu42346ees5h8vlzzim/e7cph7heeek88o/aHR0cHM6Ly9pbnN0YWdyYW0uY29tL2Rhdmlkd2FsbGltYW5u )