Imani has opened her private photographs for you.

From: Acosta <ole_at_flaggfabrikken.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2019 17:13:33 +0300

CONTENT
Thank you for reading. Follow the instructions detailed below to see the full contents of the incoming letter.

I have a serious confession to make and it has been a long time coming, so hopefully you will read this.
I have had a crush on you for so long as I can recall, I think you're the hottest guy around.
With this off my chest, I feel much better. Hopefully looking at the images will provide you an idea as to how I am.
Please give me your view on this.?
Constantly waiting,
Imani
https://wasparis-iwere.xyz/ppp12:20-1km/none_at_none.hu?name=Imani&age=27

to examine what the user added to the letter.

Mensibledgers
S.R.L.
4775 Clear Elk Park, Black Earth, TN, 37872-0675, US, (931) 435-7453