Skye has left you a message.

From: Strong <noside-r_at_wing-cafe.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2019 05:39:29 +0300

CONTENT
This message also includes attached images.

Can you please delete the images I've sent you now?
It is not like their lewd or something, those are just boring pictures I was supposed to send to someone else.
Certainly, there is nothing sexual about them at all, they are extremely work-related and dull.
Since you did the ideal thing by deleting them (they're helpless anyways!) , I'm going to thank you in my own way...?
With utmost respect
Skye
https://hercarlyiwere.xyz/ppp12:21-1ks/none_at_none.hu?name=Skye&age=23

To talk with her immediately.

Infeates
Holdings
3477 Round Chase, Lake of the Woods, NU, X5O-8W2, CA, (867) 860-8752