Jamie's pics are already available for you.

From: Le <btgtu_at_bacgiang.gov.vn>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2019 23:27:36 +0300

CONTENT
Here is the incoming message email notification.

Believe it or not, I guess it's finally time for me to come clean about my feelings towards you.
I think you're among the kindest, smartest, and cutest men in my life.
Not that the weight of the world has been lifted off my shoulders, I can make the next movement -- send you a picture so you'd know how I'm.
Please respond, we have a serious dialogue to undergo after this.?
Yours,
Jamie
https://herharlowcwere.xyz/ppp12:22-1ksk/none_at_none.hu?name=Jamie&age=32

to examine the complete message.

Bitigicalls
S.R.L.
5453 Noble Goose Extension, Beaukiss, NS, B7L-1C9, CA, (902) 233-0967