RE: MY DEAREST BELOVED 241

From: Mrs. Bridget Clough <info_at_timorplaza.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2019 07:16:30 +0200

Dear friend,

I am Mrs. Bridget Clough, 65 years old, deaf and a widow. I was
married to late Wrenfordsley Clough,who worked with Shell
Development Company in London for Twenty-Six years before he died
in the year 2005 after a brief illness that lasted only five
days. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of
US$50 M in a firm here. Following my ill health (Cancer of the
Lungs), my Doctor told me that I may not live longer than
required due to my health condition. I am looking forward to
seeing someone who can use this money in charitable works. More
details will be made known to you upon your response.

May God Bless You.
Mrs. Bridget Clough