My guitar playing sucked until I tried this...

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2019 23:00:56 +0000 (UTC)

My first decade as a guitar player was spent trying to imitate my
guitar heroes. Imitate before you innovate. There is some truth
to that, but it can also seriously hinder your playing. It did
for me! Let me explain.I believe we all have a purpose. I believe
there is a reason why YOU are where you are today. This puts you
in an incredibly unique situation. There never has been someone
exactly like you in any given time living what you are living
today. Your story is unique because you are unique. That story
should be told because it's so unique. Words often are not enough
to tell your story. That's what I love about music so much. It is
a language that can express things words often can't.

Because of that, I prepared a new video lesson teaching you
exactly how to play what you hear in your head. The lesson is
about 20 minutes, so make sure you give yourself enough time to
watch it in its entirety. You'll be rewarded for watching it all.
Your guitar playing is about to get much - much better.

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/zluwpdwxoobnh3xm7rtp/g3hnh5hnoq6wer/aHR0cHM6Ly95b3V0dS5iZS84ZUpsWTc1dk9VWQ== )

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE FREE LESSON ( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/zluwpdwxoobnh3xm7rtp/92uzhnhx35zrg0/aHR0cHM6Ly95b3V0dS5iZS84ZUpsWTc1dk9VWQ==
)

Enjoy the new video!

DavidPS: Click here ( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/zluwpdwxoobnh3xm7rtp/45ivheh9qx6808/aHR0cHM6Ly9teS5ndWl0YXJwbGF5YmFjay5jb20vYmx1ZXMtc3BlY2lhbA== ) to get my
Blues backing track pack and videos at a massive discount!

PS': Trying something a bit different with the Youtube videos.
Please give it a like and a comment if you enjoy the new
direction!

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/zluwpdwxoobnh3xm7rtp/r9f8hoh7v6wzqr/aHR0cDovL3lvdXR1YmUuY29tL3dhbGxpbWFubg== )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/zluwpdwxoobnh3xm7rtp/8mtqhoh3prqng6/aHR0cDovL3d3dy5mYWNlYm9vay5jb20vZ3VpdGFycGxheWJhY2s= )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/zluwpdwxoobnh3xm7rtp/l4cehmh4vx67o8/aHR0cHM6Ly9pbnN0YWdyYW0uY29tL2Rhdmlkd2FsbGltYW5u )