The 5 scales that changed my life (number 5 will surprise you!)

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2019 19:01:21 +0000 (UTC)

The ultimate goal of this channel is to bring out the real music
that exists within you-- your musical voice. It's fun to learn to
play cover songs, to nail tone and techniques from the greats,
but the MOST rewarding part of playing music is when you can
express yourself. To create something new.

We're all about providing you with the tools (practice
approaches, theory, mindsets) that can push you to not only be
creative, but to play that creativity and make it real.

Today's "tool" is a flyover of the 5 scales that I consider to be
the most essential building blocks to expression-- these are your
musical legos. They might not be the most advanced flavors out
there, but if you familiarize yourself with these they will give
you more than what you need to get started and moving!

THESE scales will get you creating in no time! (
https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/v8u6kw64mmurhp97wzhg/x0hph6hz709g5l/aHR0cHM6Ly95b3V0dS5iZS9YWXNSLTNzQzRMcw== )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/v8u6kw64mmurhp97wzhg/68ueh8hw2enqmd/aHR0cHM6Ly95b3V0dS5iZS9YWXNSLTNzQzRMcw== )

Practice Well!

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/v8u6kw64mmurhp97wzhg/2zi2hohgow45k7/aHR0cDovL3lvdXR1YmUuY29tL3dhbGxpbWFubg== )