Re: I forgot my email adress

From: Flickr Support <help_at_flickr.com>
Date: 1 Oct 2019 22:22:37 -0400

Hello Bacskor, Thank you for reaching out to us here at Flickr. I would be happy to help you regain access to your account! First we need to verify that the account is yours. Can you provide one of the following: - Name a private/hidden album on the account - Name a private group you're in \(on the account of course\) - Name some apps you've authorized for the account - ​ You can also verify your account by sending us an email from the email address linked to the account \(Hint: the email domain is _at_yahoo.hu\) Please let me know if you send an email from this email address. In addition, what email would you like to be the primary on the account? Standing by, Ben Flickr support hero