Jedox eNews: Stay Updated

From: Jedox <news_at_jedox.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2019 18:01:02 +0000 (UTC)

Topics: Customer Success Story BERNEXPO · New Blog: Hey Siri · Qlik® & Jedox Factsheet · Free Webinar: Simplify Planning

jedox-logo.png (https://iq.t.hubspotemail.net/e2t/sc2/MmZ-8yk6h2dW6Mdrsf96m3tqW7Xh36T7gCbS1W11rGnt5RVGjtdBzP8M04 )

Customer Success Story: BERNEXPO

Together with our partner, Business & Decision, Bernexpo Groupe has introduced a solution that covers all internal reporting processes. The result: enterprise-wide self-service decision support and annual savings of at least 25 days of labor.

Learn more about the initial challenges, requirements and implementation as well as how to successfully combine the Jedox solution with the Qlik® reporting engine.

READ SUCCESS STORY (https://iq.t.hubspotemail.net/e2t/sc2/MmZ-8yk6h2dW6Mdrsf96m3tqW7Xh36T7gCbS1W11rGnt5RVGjtdBzP8N04 )

Blog: Hey Siri, What’s My Forecasted EBITDA Look Like?

Our latest blog poses this question and examines other issues pertinent to Artificial Intelligence for FP&A. Can your organization make more use of available technology tools for Finance? Read more:

READ NEW BLOG (https://iq.t.hubspotemail.net/e2t/sc2/MmZ-8yk6h2dW6Mdrsf96m3tqW7Xh36T7gCbS1W11rGnt5RVGjtdBzP8P04 )

Qlik® & Jedox Factsheet

The combination of Qlik® and Jedox offers the perfect solution for integrated business planning and performance management.

Download our free fact sheet and discover the benefits of combining Qlik® and Jedox. Read how our customers Dätwyler Cabling Solutions, Gruner Group and Swiss-Ski benefit from the combined solution.

DOWNLOAD FACTSHEET (https://iq.t.hubspotemail.net/e2t/sc2/MmZ-8yk6h2dW6Mdrsf96m3tqW7Xh36T7gCbS1W11rGnt5RVGjtdBzP8Q04 )

Free Webinar: Simplify Planning! Eliminate Time Killers and Spreadsheet Chaos

Optimize your company’s budgeting, forecasting and planning processes. Register now for our free webinar and discover how the Jedox solution takes planning, reporting and analytics to the next level for your organization.

Benefit from advanced integrated planning and collaboration functionality, along with short time-to-value due to superior ease of configuration and deployment.

REGISTER NOW (https://iq.t.hubspotemail.net/e2t/sc2/MmZ-8yk6h2dW6Mdrsf96m3tqW7Xh36T7gCbS1W11rGnt5RVGjtdBzP8R04 )

Jedox AG, Bismarckallee 7a, 79098 Freiburg, Baden-Württemberg, Deutschland

You received this email because you are subscribed to Jedox eNews (EN) from Jedox AG.

Update your email preferences (https://hs-366864.s.hubspotemail.net/hs/manage-preferences/unsubscribe?d=Vn7Zqs6wnrFnW41WtMD2m6YcnN3JFvSVWmv1rN1fk4d_k6h2dW6Mdrsf96m3tqW7Xh36T7gCbS1W11rGnt5RVGjtMGKd_P20N8LW57y-9j82lDSyW11T4rp8MNfcT51cVCj1&v=3&_hsenc=p2ANqtz-9_bRvScIJ7dYtKuoeTgEFaYFg8CofM-OUFbgHCsOk4wAA2JTx-AjuxHelZLzgVbmmsnf2FY30H8cXpXrQC3n8TvDg1Cw&_hsmi=77581254 ) to choose the types of emails you receive or unsubscribe.