(no subject)

From: Matt Plouffe <mhattyp4200.mp_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2019 19:45:30 -0400

Hello beautiful,how are you doing? My name is Matthew. I live in Greenland
and I had messaged me on a dating website,I would love to see what's up
with you but I don't wanna put my C.C information/or pay for the
website..if this is you hit me back here and maybe we can see where we
could go from there!😊 u seem pretty chill and also u are geourgeous! LMK
if u have any interest..i didn't explain myself really on my
description,but believe me I have alot to share!