Tracktion eNews - Going to AES 2019 - Time to SAVE

From: Tracktion <reply_at_tracktion.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2019 18:21:45 +0000

Come See Tracktion At AES

Visit Our Booth #539 And SAVE 50%
Stop by the booth and meet the new Audio Squadron team - Tracktion, 2JW Design, Prism Sound, and SADiE. This is the first event you can chat with the entire team. We're super excited to welcome you to be part of our exciting future. Meet us in person and SAVE 50% off all software! AES Event Details

25% Sitewide AES Sale!
Be sure to check out what's new in Waveform and SAVE 25% off your upgrade price - starting from $51.75.

https://www.tracktion.com

Discount code: AES2019
Enter code during checkout.
Sale ends Saturday​ 10/19​ at​ 11:59pm​ PDT

Read full newsletter online here:
https://www.tracktion.com/newsletter/w/XvF763R4qLohJ3vCg4n763v98A/tuhljqM3zcIMiQTGyXCi2A/ypQf3892lWt8bibnL4e892LRdg

Explore everything Tracktion has to offer:
https://www.tracktion.com

Find us on Facebook
https://www.tracktion.com/newsletter/l/XvF763R4qLohJ3vCg4n763v98A/mBiP28xBu892VFXOEyRo892FXg/ypQf3892lWt8bibnL4e892LRdg

---------
You're receiving this because you are a registered Tracktion user. These updates often include important information about your software. We promise not to bug you too often but, if you choose not to receive updates from us, please feel free to unsubscribe below.

Unsubscribe from this mailing: