RE:avebtll7e

From: rita <aoneledrita_at_163.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2019 00:57:52 +0800

Hi sir
We hereby sincerely invite you to visit our booth as the HK International Lighting Fair is coming.

We specialize in designing and manufacturing LED lighting for over 12 yesrs. Our main products are LED fire-rated downlights, commerce lighting and smart lightings.

Information below is for your reference:
Exhibition Center : Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre
Booth Number : 5E-E08
Date : 27th,Oct. to 30th,Oct.
We will show you new and popular products there, sincerely hope we can have a meeting during the fair.
Will you come? Can we fix a meeting?
Yours sincerely
Rita

image002_08-15-22-27-35_.png
(image/png attachment: image002_08-15-22-27-35_.png)