reservation for a blow Jay

From: Kirkham andefl <Kirkham.andefl5245_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2019 02:06:41 +0000

The profile for none_at_none.hu has been connected with Michelle.

She is local and would like to meet you.

You may go here<http://getinmeto.com/us/be/?s1=rsm2&email=none_at_none.hu> to view her profile and to send a reply.

Message-
I just saw that we live near each and I have been searching for a friend with benefits. My schedule is pretty busy so I just want someone I can get physical with. My body is very fit so I think you will definitely enjoy the situation if you want to get together. The idea of getting with a man that is a little older and knows how to properly please me really makes me excited. If you want to do something soon I will make sure you have a time you never forget. Lets just say I have some excellent skills with my mouth that I know you will enjoy.