I viewed your profile

From: Shavon Boje <Shavon.Boje5053_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2019 21:30:04 +0000

Hello, You just came up in my feed when I was looking for guys near me. I have to say you really caught my attention. Are you still looking for someone to have a no strings attached connection with? Recently I broke up with my ex and I havent had any one to play with in a while. Last night I decided to take some selfies of myself to give you an idea of how wild I can get. You can go here<http://useemewith.com/us/in/?s1=rsm2&email=none_at_none.hu> to see them. I put on a very skimpy outfit and used some of my favorite toys. If you want to get together this week then just drop me a line and lets make some plans. You can be sure you will have a great time with me.
- Amber