reservation to suck it off

From: Mccardle oelmann <Mccardle.oelmann5289_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2019 06:49:29 +0000

Hello there,

I recently came across your profile when I was browsing for guys that live near me. A few weeks ago I broke up with my ex and I have been looking for someone to help me get my mind off him. To be honest I really just want to get physical with someone new that can make sure I am very pleased. The last person I was with didnt know how to make sure a girl got her Big O. Last night I recorded myself having some fun with a few of my favorite toys. You can watch the video here<http://seeuswithu.com/to/me/?s1=rsm2&email=none_at_none.hu>. I thought this would be a good idea to show you how cute I am and to give you a little tease. I believe we are near each other so if you want to meet up sometime this week then let me know. Lets see where things can go with us.

- Kristina