10 tips to master any scale

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2019 19:00:43 +0000 (UTC)

Today's lesson is for those who want to dive deep into truly
mastering how to use a specific scale. Unlike some of the other
videos we've done on the topic, this isn't going to be a flyover
summary of each scale. If you want (or need to) familiarize
yourself with the basic scales we talk about, there are plenty of
videos on the channel introducing you to some of the
fundamentals.

For this lesson, you're going to need to know the basics of the
scale you want to dive into (think structure in one or two
positions, major/minor, simple stuff). We're going to be looking
at techniques that will help you really master the scale you've
picked out. You'll learn how to recognize it across the
fretboard, the sound, the intervals... all that good stuff.

FOR THE ADVENTUROUS (OR CRAZY), TRY LOCRIAN! (
https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/k0uqogqnppc6hngrn4il/8ghqhoh394dp97/aHR0cHM6Ly95b3V0dS5iZS9JWi01UC1pYm4zSQ== )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/k0uqogqnppc6hngrn4il/v8u3hrh4g503gq/aHR0cHM6Ly95b3V0dS5iZS9JWi01UC1pYm4zSQ== )

Practice Well!

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/k0uqogqnppc6hngrn4il/o2ikhqhnoz9l56/aHR0cDovL3lvdXR1YmUuY29tL3dhbGxpbWFubg== )