QYLabel: Are you interested in some hang tags OR labels recently? We are the label manufacturer nearly 20 years, that's the factory you are looking for!

From: QYLabel <purchasing-manager-bd_at_da045.fun>
Date: 25 Oct 2019 16:03:32 +0800

**Today would introduce "Garfield Hang Tag" ******
**How we produce the hang tag?
**How we pack the hang tag?
**We made stocks for some old clients.

We are manufacturer more than 17 years! Welcome to inquiry!

https://www.facebook.com/QYLabel.pro/videos/530500794407477/

Factory Direct Sell / USA Quality / Satisfied Customer Service

Quanyu Label
Yuki

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/QYLabel.pro/
Cell /  WhatsApp: +86-18925052143

Email: sales@qylabels.com
Website:
https://qylabel.onloon.cc/
                http://www.tsylabels.com/

Address: 1st FL, 5th Building, Meidong Industrial Zone, Tieshanhe Rd, Huashan Town, Huadu District, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China, 510000.