Charlie has opened her personal pics 4 U.

From: Charlie Obrien <info_at_digirepairservices.nl>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2019 03:21:53 +0300

The member made the decision to share her contact details with you. WARNING - they are only viewable on our web site due to the confidentiality policy.

I could only pray that you will remember me. I don't actually want to strike you as creepy or stalker-like, but you need to hear what I have to say.
I crossed paths with you at a restaurant a couple of month ago, we had a nice small chat, and I figured you were interested in me.
I presumed that I gave you my number, but now I feel like I'm just remembering this incorrectly.
I can't stop dreaming about you, so I attempted to find you online. I hope this is actually you. If it's you, you can look at some of my snaps to refresh your memory.
Waiting for you to reply,
https://kassandra-young-tb.xyz/r/?s3=25fedor&s1=ppp13&email=none_at_none.hu

To check the full contents of the unopened letter and write a reply.

Lacidairreled
S.R.L.
7569 Hazy Village, Seigling, New Hampshire, 03217-3225, US, (603) 713-2932, 33.0442, -81.3153