Over 500 guitar players can't be wrong...

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2019 22:21:24 +0000 (UTC)

A few months ago I released a course sharing the unconventional
method I've been using for the last 20+ years to create super
catchy solos without spending hours memorizing new licks. Over
500 guitar players have now graduated from the course and I want
to extend the invitation to join the program to you!The Melodic
Formula is the proven step-by-step very simple to follow method
that transforms ANY guitar player into a melodic machine.The
course is normally priced at $247, but I REALLY want you to
experience the joy of being able to instantly and effortlessly
come up with super catchy solos.I am offering full unlimited
access to the full course for over 70% off regular price if you
join today. This is a very limited time deal to get full lifetime
access for only $67. Click here to find out more about the
course! ( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/n4uk4xk633cqun3dl2h6/dpheh0hkd09l4r/aHR0cHM6Ly9teS5ndWl0YXJwbGF5YmFjay5jb20vbWVsb2RpYw== )

DavidPS: If you have any questions about the course, simply reply
to this email and I'll respond soon! :)

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/n4uk4xk633cqun3dl2h6/75u7h8h8do2rkd/aHR0cDovL3lvdXR1YmUuY29tL3dhbGxpbWFubg== )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/n4uk4xk633cqun3dl2h6/pvieh9hdrzwn36/aHR0cDovL3d3dy5mYWNlYm9vay5jb20vZ3VpdGFycGxheWJhY2s= )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/n4uk4xk633cqun3dl2h6/6kfeh8hwx78mke/aHR0cHM6Ly9pbnN0YWdyYW0uY29tL2Rhdmlkd2FsbGltYW5u )