5 blues tips to become a better blues player

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 20:01:00 +0000 (UTC)

I've seen a lot of comments asking about how to increase speed,
improve feeling. and just be stronger overall when it comes to
blues and blues improv.

Well, ask and you shall receive. I have a video out now with some
of my top 5 tips for really getting blues down, from the way you
approach playing "outside", to how to approach your right hand
and fingerpicking! You can watch the video here! (
https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/e5udoqdellt7h7w9xxh8/l2hehmh42r70zw/aHR0cHM6Ly95b3V0dS5iZS82TEdGcml6a1pQUQ== )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/e5udoqdellt7h7w9xxh8/mvu7h5h95ezg7w/aHR0cHM6Ly95b3V0dS5iZS82TEdGcml6a1pQUQ== )

If this is the kind of lesson that you were looking for and you
want more, I have something for you! For a limited time, I'm
having a sale on a blues pack that will help you nail down your
blues technique.

What's special about this pack? I've hand-selected the tracks to
cover a wide-variety of blues genres and feelings, not just your
typical 12-bar. Additionally, I paired them with videos and
charts to give you a head-start in approaching them! I'm excited
about what this pack can teach you, and it's at a great discount
right now-- Learn more about this pack here! (
https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/e5udoqdellt7h7w9xxh8/z4ighnh76wx48x/aHR0cHM6Ly9teS5ndWl0YXJwbGF5YmFjay5jb20vYmx1ZXMtc3BlY2lhbC8= )

Practice Well!

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/e5udoqdellt7h7w9xxh8/6kfeh8hwroekd8/aHR0cDovL3lvdXR1YmUuY29tL3dhbGxpbWFubg== )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/e5udoqdellt7h7w9xxh8/29t2hohg9dwvem/aHR0cDovL3d3dy5mYWNlYm9vay5jb20vZ3VpdGFycGxheWJhY2s= )