Adelina's private images have been unlocked for you.

From: Adelina <admin_at_wbldc.co.in>
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2019 03:01:38 +0200

Meriked Co
The member that sent the text to you acknowledges that some of the pictures may not be appropriate for minors.

You have to understand, it was a silly TYPING ERROR, I didn't mean to send those pix to you.
My boyfriend's email address is kind of exactly the same, so I hope he won't get pissed off.
I simply want to ask you NOT to open them pix because they are "explicit."
Ignore the letter, ignore the photos, don't be a pervert.
Thank you in advance,Adelina
https://jh-collins-dating.xyz/r/?s3=8floyd&s1=ppp13&email=none_at_none.hu

Meriked
Holdings
4433 Stony Stead, Dolphin Cove, IL, 61679-6757, US, (872) 248-5115
https://jh-collins-dating.xyz/unsubscribe