Wanna have some fun?

From: Bianca <matchmaker_at_dailymatchesforyou.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2019 15:35:42 +0100 (CET)
Wanna have some fun?
Check message before expires
new private message
Hey Member,

You received a Hookup Request!

Warning: If you show no interest this invite will expire in 24hs. Hurry up and get laid!

Click here to check her invite!

none_at_none.hu, you have received this notice because you signed up to be a member of our service. If you have any questions or comments regarding your membership, please view our Terms & Conditions or contact us at: support@dailymatchesforyou.com. If you have received this email in error or would like to unsubscribe from this feature, please click below:
UNSUBSCRIBE
Av. Valle Escondido No. 4400, Fracc. Desarrollo El Saucito, Centro Ejecutivo Punto Alto II, 31125 Chihuahua, Mexico Received on Wed Nov 13 2019 - 15:35:42 CET