(no subject)

From: Kevin Lodowski <knlodowski45_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2019 10:04:07 -0500

Hello gorgeous baby girl you saw me on x meeting please hit me up on my
phone number 443-694-7667 my email accounts are acting up or on
hangouts at kevinlodowski0_at_gmail.com I can't respond to your messages on
the site's bc I was sending out my information to you and a few others
I'm in need to get fucked by you now I will look forward to hearing from
you soon enough do not let me down thank you very much