Do you know HOW to use your scales...?

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 20:01:21 +0000 (UTC)

How many scales do you know? And I mean *really* know.

Just the pentatonic? Maybe a major scale in there?

Or perhaps you're a scale-seeker and you've memorized over
two-dozen exotic scales just for fun?

Either way, knowing scales is one thing-- knowing how to use them
though? That's a totally different thing. Do you know how to
apply your scales to the musical situations you find yourself in;
or in reverse, do you know what musical situations fit which
scales? If not, well, you're in luck! That's what we're going to
talk about today! Let's ready up some scales and find out how to
use them as more than just finger exercises.

CHROMATIC SCALE = BEST SCALE. PROVE ME WRONG (
https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/5qud5rdp77t7hg540lc6/48hvheh9d3329q/aHR0cHM6Ly95b3V0dS5iZS9CZkhGVkpUNVpwMA== )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/5qud5rdp77t7hg540lc6/wvu2hgh42ddo4v/aHR0cHM6Ly95b3V0dS5iZS9CZkhGVkpUNVpwMA== )

Practice Well!

PS: If you are reading this, it means you have purchased
something from me before, sooo...I prepared a super special
November sale thing going on for previous customers.

Click here ( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/5qud5rdp77t7hg540lc6/drieh0hk9xx7k8/aHR0cHM6Ly9teS5ndWl0YXJwbGF5YmFjay5jb20vYmxhY2stZnJpZGF5LXNwZWNpYWxzLw== ) for a sneak peak!

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/5qud5rdp77t7hg540lc6/7df7h8h82ee48z/aHR0cDovL3lvdXR1YmUuY29tL3dhbGxpbWFubg== )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/5qud5rdp77t7hg540lc6/ketmh6he0pp9ev/aHR0cDovL3d3dy5mYWNlYm9vay5jb20vZ3VpdGFycGxheWJhY2s= )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/5qud5rdp77t7hg540lc6/qnc8h7hvm336vm/aHR0cHM6Ly9pbnN0YWdyYW0uY29tL2Rhdmlkd2FsbGltYW5u )