You have a new CHAT REQUEST

From: Shanna <bownarrow_at_cupidsemails.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 20:23:11 +0100 (CET)
You have a new CHAT REQUEST
Check message before expires
new private message
Hey,

I'm lonely and bored and I really like someone to keep me entertained. I can cam or chat but only if you are filthy.

If you show no interest, the link will expire in 24hs

Click here to connect

none_at_none.hu, you have received this notice because you signed up to be a member of our service. If you have any questions or comments regarding your membership, please view our Terms & Conditions or contact us at: support@cupidsemails.com. If you have received this email in error or would like to unsubscribe from this feature, please click below:
UNSUBSCRIBE
Abad Nucleus, 7th Floor, NH 49, Kundannoor, Mardau, 682304 Kochi, India Received on Tue Nov 19 2019 - 20:23:11 CET